How do I Grow my Business or Ministry?

Have you ever wondered what exactly is up with Ministry Business? This informative report can give you an insight into everything you've ever wanted to know about Ministry Business.

Now that we've covered those aspects of Ministry Business, let's turn to some of the other factors that need to be considered.

So . . . have you asked that question at some point? Do you feel somewhat stuck? Can't figure out where to begin? Is the phone not ringing? Having difficulty gaining support for what you have to offer?

Whatever the case, you're not alone. All of us go through it at some point. Don't be discouraged. You know, sometimes you just need, what I call "AAA," an acronym for Advice, Adjust, and Advertise.

If perhaps you can't figure out the reason for your "slow" or "no" growth, begin with the three steps below. They're simple, yet powerful strategies.

1. Get advice. Ask other professionals and successful people. Have you considered that, there are countless individuals who have already done what you're currently attempting to do? You don't need to reinvent the wheel. Why not call them up? Or, pick up a book on the subject. If you have some time to spare, you can learn anything.

2. Make Adjustments. After you gain an understanding of what you're doing wrong, change it. This one is huge. How often do we read books, attend trainings, listen to powerful sermons, and go right back to doing the same old thing? Take the knowledge you have, and apply it.

3. Advertise. Tell someone about what you have to offer. Don't minimize the importance of making others aware of your event, product, or service. You'd be surprised to see just how many people would support your efforts, if they only knew about them. You have so much you can bring to the table. Whether you realize it or not, someone needs what's inside of you.

I know you can accomplish amazing things. Trust me, I am speaking from experience. I don't want to assume that you already know, so I'll briefly share what I do. I am VP of Marketing for Hobbs Ministries, and founder of Empowering Everyday Women Online Magazine.

Essentially, I do lots of account acquisition, networking, copywriting, ghostwriting and editing. My passion is to help entrepreneurs and leaders recognize their full potential through writing, especially in the context of advertising and marketing.

Is it a lot of responsibility? You betcha. Was I intimidated by all of the tasks when my husband and I began our business? Sure was. Did I finally overcome it and break through? Thankfully, yes. That's why I know that, everything you need to succeed is already inside of you.

You may have heard that before, but it's very true. Granted, you might not have all the resources or connections you want right now, but keep moving forward, and it will happen for you. Countless women have done it. You can too.

Did you know that according to the Center for Women's Business Research, 48% of all privately-held U.S. firms have women in positions of majority ownership; 10.6 million firms are at least half owned by a woman or women. That's encouraging, isn't it?

I have no doubt that you can accomplish what God put you on this earth to do. That's why EEW is here. It's for you to draw strength and inspiration from other women just like you. Through their stories, I pray that you will have an epiphany and become more aware of your own intelligence, creativity, capability and competence.

The day will come when you can use something you read about here to have a beneficial impact. Then you'll be glad you took the time to learn more about Ministry Business.